Our Hanover headquarters now offers complimentary forming capabilities to its CNC press brake portfolio. With the new addition of our Cidan Forma 30 power folding machine, we are now able to form large panel components with less operator involvement and improved accuracy.
The implementation of our Forma 30 reduces Operator involvement, improves the overall accuracy of longer bend lengths, and increases productivity on higher production runs.
Key highlights of our Forma 30 Folder are listed below.
Model: Forma 30
• 122” bend length capability
• 8” flange tooling depth
• Forming capabilities up to 1/8” thk carbon steel
• Typical Applications:
◦ Panels, boxes, enclosures for various industries (architectural/storefront, electrical, HVAC)
◦ Larger components where handling may cause safety concerns
• Quick tool changes for increased productivity
• Hemming capabilities without the various set-ups
• Offers more streamline capabilities for the bending process that will be more cost effective for the customer