Our people are our most important asset! You will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Serve as key point of contact for candidates through recruitment and on-boarding to ensure a smooth transition.
• Proactively engage with hiring managers in anticipation of future hiring demands and to understand and identify talent gaps as well as how that fits into the organizational culture.
• Network closely within the industry and specialized functional areas to identify the right talent.
• Analyzes performance metrics to understand hiring trends, identify opportunities for improved performance and outcomes.
• Develop pipeline of talent, specifically for frequently filled positions.
• Partnering with local high school and trade schools.
• Process/review and follow up appropriately with all pre-employment background checks.
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
• Schedule and coordinate interviews with hiring managers.
• Training & retention are also key elements of this role.
• Experience in Manufacturing & Human Resources a plus.
• Professional presence; superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude.
• Strong oral & written communication.
• Self-starter, able to adapt to changing priorities and work on multiple projects.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with staff at all levels within the organization.